Careers at Cobra Sport Exhausts
To apply for these positions, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motorcycle Exhaust Fabricator
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Motorcycle Exhaust Fabricator to join our expanding team in Sheffield. Cobra Sport is a fast-growing manufacturing company in the performance automotive exhaust and general fabrication sectors. We are based in Sheffield close to the M1 motorway and have a substantial client base, locally, nationally and internationally with a number of high-profile key customers, including involvement in motorsport.
We are a family run business with a strong work ethic and a team of long serving and highly dedicated industry professionals. As holders of the ‘Made in Sheffield’ mark we take a great pride in the quality of our products, holding ISO9001 accreditation and winning Made in Yorkshire’s Manufacturer of the Year 2023 (u£25m).
About the Role
As a Motorcycle Exhaust Fabricator you will:
- Join an expanding team, fabricating and TIG welding motorcycle exhausts to the highest standards.
- Work on creative one-off bespoke motorcycle exhaust projects as well as fabricating exhausts in JIGs
- Have a professional approach to work with the drive and energy to contribute to a flexible and hardworking team.
- Be someone who now seeks a new and exciting challenge to which they can apply their existing skills and experience.
Candidates for the role would ideally have / be:
- Someone who takes exceptional pride in their work
- A proven track record of the highest quality TIG / MIG welding and general fabrication
- An interest in, and knowledge of motorcycles
- Hardworking and have a good attendance and timekeeping record
- Able to share knowledge and be open to new ideas
- Able to make a positive contribution to the team and develop or train others
- Experience of small bore pipe welding / Jig work and stainless steel fabrication would be advantageous
About the Rewards
For the role of Motorcycle Exhaust Fabricator there is on offer:
- A salary of £30k - £35k pa, depending on experience
- 40 working hours per week (days only)
- Paid holiday - 4 weeks plus 8 days statutory holiday
- 1½ overtime rate
- Full training (on-the-job)
- Staff Parking
- Staff uniform
- Long term job security
How to Apply
Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TIG Welder / Fabricator - Production Technician
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated welder/fabricator to join our expanding team of production operatives, TIG welding our stainless steel exhausts to the highest standards. We require someone with a professional approach to work who possesses the drive and energy to contribute to a flexible and hardworking team who take a pride in their work and contribute to the overall performance of the Company and the factory environment.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Be experienced in TIG welding / Jig work / fabrication
- Be able to produce work of a very high standard within given time constraints
- Be hardworking and have a good attendance and timekeeping record
- Be open to new ideas and make a positive contribution to the team
- Experience of small bore pipe welding and stainless steel fabrication would be advantageous
We offer a competitive salary based on flexible regular hours (no shift work), staff uniform, free parking and paid holiday of 4 weeks + 8 statutory days.
We're always on the lookout for talented individuals to join us. If you think you have the skills and experience to contribute to our business, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.