Why Choose Finance?
Finance is a fantastic way to spread the cost of your Cobra Exhaust purchase. To make it easy we’ve partnered with Duologi whose smart technology lets you apply for and then complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
We are able to offer 0% deals for 6, 9 and 12 months on all of our performance exhausts.
The application form is quick and easy and takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision.
Finance payment options are available for UK customers only.
To order on finance, first add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. When you reach checkout choose 'Pay with Duologi' and this will launch our Duologi specific app. After submitting the basic delivery information and choosing a payment term, you will be redirected to a quick and easy application form which takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete, you'll then receive an instant decision.
Check Your Eligibility
Qualifying for finance is easy, all you need to do is meet the following requirements:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £10,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Have a credit or debit card registered to your home address
- Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept a delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a financing payment.
Our Payment Plan Options
We offer a range of interest-free finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. The value of the loan is between £200 and £3500. You can choose a deposit between 10 and 50% of the value of the performance exhaust.
Representative example would be:
0% finance over 12 months
- Total order value = £1000
- 10% deposit = £100
- Total amount of credit = £900
- Duration = 12 months
- Representative APR = 0%
- Interest charged = £0
- 12 monthly payments of = £75
- Total amount payable = £1000
Paying with Finance
Just decide which purchases you would like to pay with finance and we'll provide you with the online application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
Take a look at our products available with finance and shop now. If you have any questions just let us know.
What is the finance application process?
- Browse our website and add the required items to the basket
- Click 'Pay with Duologi' at the checkout stage
- Fill in your order checkout information and choose your desired finance duration
- You'll then be redirected to a second form to complete the details of the finance application
- You will normally get a decision from Duologi instantly. In case your application doesn't get approved instantly, don't panic.
- Complete the e-signature of Duologi's credit agreements.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation from us
- You will receive an email from Duologi including a PDF copy of your signed financial agreement.
Please note: We can only deliver to the billing address used in the finance application.
What information will I need to provide on my application?
During the application process you will be asked to provide some basic personal details such as your marital, residential and employment status. You will also need to have your bank account details handy and possibly your credit or debit card information for ID verification. Please enter these carefully as mis-typing information means automatic checks fail and this therefore slows down the process.
Your application will be assessed based on various factors including eligibility, credit history and affordability and Duologi will let you know the outcome of their decision in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made and this is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, you just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and the process is complete.
In a very few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual underwriting. In such cases you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons. You should gain a copy of your credit file and this will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the Loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about 30 days after you have received your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to Specialist Lending Ltd. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
Cancellations and Refunds
You have the right to withdraw from your Finance agreement up to 15 days following the signing of the credit agreement.
The Legal Bit
Finance is provided by Duologi which is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd. You will be offered the best rate available based on your personal credit history and Duologi's credit decision policies.
Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 10664999) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 774712). For more information please go to www.Duologi.com/faq or visit www.Duologi.com.
What happens if my Duologi Application is declined?
If your application was declined, Duologi will not give you the specific reasons why. We advise that you obtain a copy of your credit report so you can see the potential reasons. If you feel that there has been a mistake, please feel free to contact Duologi via email at email@example.com or call them on 0345 5211 881 Option 2.
If declined, you will be invited to check your eligibility with another provider using a soft credit check through Snap Finance.
Snap Finance Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number is 08080202. Registered Address: Snap Finance Ltd, 1 Vincent Avenue, Crownhill, Milton Keynes, MK8 0AB.
Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The register is available at register.fca.org.uk.