Please note: This tailpipe is designed to fit Cobra Sport exhausts only and not the standard exhaust, please check detailed sizing in the table below.
Cure your Carbon Fever and stand out from the crowd with Cobra Sport's premium quality carbon fibre tailpipes.
Featuring a stainless steel inner sleeve that defends your carbon from exhaust gasses and heat whilst drawing attention to the exceptional styling of your tailpipes.
Let everyone know why your car sounds so good, this intricately branded tailpipe gives a unique feel to the rear of your Cobra Sport Exhaust with a bright visual nod to anyone in the know that sits perfectly atop the matt black carbon finish.
This carbon fibre upgrade kit includes everything needed to retrofit to an existing Cobra Sport exhaust system.
Please note: this item comes with a one year warranty.
This tailpipe upgrade is designed to fit the following Cobra Sport Exhausts:
- Audi A3 (8P) 2.0 TDI 3&5 Door Cat Back Performance Exhaust systems (08-12)
- Ford Fiesta MK8 1.0 Ecoboost GPF Back and Cat Back Performance Exhausts (18>)
- Ford Mondeo ST TDCi (2.0/2.2L) Front Pipe Back Performance Exhausts (04-07)
- Nissan Juke Nismo Primary and Secondary Cat Back systems (13-18)
- Subaru Impreza WRX Turbo Hatchback Cat Back Performance Exhausts (08-12)
- Vauxhall Corsa E (all engine variants) Rear Box and Cat Back Performance Exhausts (15-19)
- Vauxhall Corsa D 1.3 CDTI Rear Box Venom Performance Exhaust (06-14)
|Inlet Diameter:||2.5" (63.5mm)|
|Tailpipe Diameter:||4" (101.6mm)|
|Tailpipe Design||Single Slash Cut Tip
|Overall Length:||5.95" (151mm)|
|Overall Width:||4" (101.6mm)|
|Tip Quantity in Package:||1|
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and due to product enhancement may not be an exact representation of the product.
All product dimensions are approximated and are to be used as a guide due to manufacturing tolerances.
Cobra Sport exhaust systems come with a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser, giving you ultimate peace of mind (terms apply).
All Cobra Sport exhausts are manufactured in the UK from certified grade 304 stainless steel and TIG welded for a superior quality finish.