The safety measures which we already have in place leave us well positioned to deal with increased restrictions, and our customer and colleagues’ safety remains our number one priority.
We can confirm that we will be open for business and have the necessary measures in place to do so safely. Our retail counter will be closed to customers, but all aspects of our online shop, in-house technical and customer service teams are fully functional as before. Staff are working from home where possible.
Orders placed on our website are being fulfilled as quickly as possible and our team will do everything they can to keep customers updated on order progress.
We are offering a no-contact drop off/pick up service for pre-arranged fitting appointments in our workshop, in accordance with the following guidelines:-
- Upon arrival for your pre-arranged drop off, please either phone reception to let then know you have arrived or ring the bell at our reception door. Please stay with your vehicle and a member of staff will come outside to you.
- No customer will be allowed to use reception / waiting or toilet facilities.
- Please come alone to your appointment.
- Your keys and key areas of the car will be sanitised after drop off and prior to you collecting the vehicle.
- Further guidance will be issued if requested.
We would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to you, our customers, for your support over this difficult period. In turn, we will continue to offer you the best support we can and are just a phone call or an email away, should you need us.
We sincerely hope that you and your families keep safe and well in these unprecedented times.
With very best wishes,
The Cobra Sport Team