Finance is a great way to spread out the cost of purchasing a Cobra Sport Exhaust for your vehicle. We can now offer interest-free finance over a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month period, allowing you to spread the cost of the exhaust at 0% interest. To make the process as easy as possible, we have partnered with Duologi who offer a full online application and approval service.
We are currently looking to integrate the finance option with our website. In the meantime, we will be able to offer this service for orders placed over the telephone. Once we have discussed the contents of your order on the phone, we'll then email a link to complete a finance application with Duologi. This is a quick and easy form and takes no more than 5 minutes, a decision is normally received as soon as the form is complete.
We offer a range of interest-free finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £350 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.
Representative example would be 0% finance over 12 months.
- Total order value = £600
- 10% deposit = £60
- Total amount of credit = £540
- Duration = 12 months
- Representative APR = 0%
- Interest charged = £0
- 12 monthly payments of = £45
- Total amount payable = £600
Frequently asked Questions:To apply you must:
- Have an order total value of over £350
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a UK Resident for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Have credit or debit card registered to your home address
- Have a stable income whether through permanent employment or other means (Pension, Disability Allowance, etc.)
- Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept a delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Financing payment.
When you submit your application information, it will be securely sent to Duologi for assessment.
What is the Finance application process?
- Browse our website and make a note of the product part code and tailpipes option.
- Contact our sales team to discuss the order,
- You will normally get a decision from Duologi instantly. In case your application doesn't get approved instantly, don't panic.
- Complete the e-signature of Duologi's credit agreements.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation from us
- You will receive an email from Duologi including a pdf copy of your signed financial agreement.
Please note: We can only deliver to the billing address used in the finance application.
What information will I need to provide on my application?
During the application process you will be asked to provide some basic personal details such as your marital, residential and employment status. You will also need to have your bank account details handy and possibly your credit or debit card information for ID verification. Please enter these carefully as mis-typing information means automatic checks fail and this therefore slows down the process.
Will I need to have hard copies of my documents or credit card on me?
No, the credit application process is 100% paperless. You will simply need to provide your credit card information but no need to present the actual card at any point.
Why has my application been referred?
When an application is referred this is usually because there is some information that is not able to be verified immediately. Once an application has been referred the information is manually verified by an Agent and a decision is made.
Cancellations and Refunds
You have the right to withdraw from your Finance agreement up to 15 days following the signing of the credit agreement.
Who is your Lender?
Duologi Limited registered informationRegistered business name: Specialist Lending Limited t/a DuologiAuthorisation & regulation: Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Business registered address: Registered office Oaktree Capital Management Verde, 10 Bressenden Place, London, United Kingdom, SW1E 5DHFinance options are provided by Specialist Lending Limited t/a Duologi who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Registered office: 10 Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5DH, United Kingdom.
Finance available subject to age and status. Terms and conditions apply.
Consumer FAQs https://www.duologi.com/faqs/consumer