Duologi Terms and Conditions
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a fantastic way to spread the cost of your Cobra Exhaust purchase. To make it easy, we've partnered with Duologi whose smart technology lets you apply for and then complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Finance payment options are available for UK customers only.
To order on finance, first add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. When you reach basket, choose 'Pay with Duologi' rather than checkout and this will launch our Duologi specific app. After submitting the basic delivery information and choosing a payment term, you will be redirected to a quick and easy application form which takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete, you'll then receive an instant decision.
Check your eligibility
Before you apply please note you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you retired and receiving a private/company pension or in receipt of disability allowance);
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years;
- Have a good credit history with no late payments. debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
Our Payment Options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 6, 9 or 12 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £150 and you can choose a deposit of up to 75% of the value of the goods.
Representative example: 0% finance over 12 months
Total order value = £600
10% deposit = £60
Total amount of credit = £540
Duration = 12 months
Representative APR = 0%
Interest charged = £0
12 monthly payments of = £45
Total amount payable = £600
Frequently asked Questions:To apply you must:
- Have an loan total value of over £150
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a UK resident for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Have a credit or debit card registered to your home address
- Have a stable income whether through permanent employment or other means (Pension, Disability Allowance, etc.)
- Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept a delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a financing payment.
When you submit your application information, it will be securely sent to Duologi for assessment directly through our website.What is the Finance application process?
- Browse our website and add the required items to the basket
- Click 'Pay with Duologi' at the basket stage
- Fill in your order checkout information and choose your desired finance duration
- You'll then be redirected to a second form to complete the details of the finance application
- You will normally get a decision from Duologi instantly. In case your application doesn't get approved instantly, don't panic.
- Complete the e-signature of Duologi's credit agreements.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation from us
- You will receive an email from Duologi including a pdf copy of your signed financial agreement.
Please note: We can only deliver to the billing address used in the finance application.
What information will I need to provide on my application?
During the application process you will be asked to provide some basic personal details such as your marital, residential and employment status. You will also need to have your bank account details handy and possibly your credit or debit card information for ID verification. Please enter these carefully as mis-typing information means automatic checks fail and this therefore slows down the process.
Will I need to have hard copies of my documents or credit card on me?
No, the credit application process is 100% paperless. You will simply need to provide your credit card information but no need to present the actual card at any point.
Why has my application been referred?
When an application is referred this is usually because there is some information that is not able to be verified immediately. Once an application has been referred the information is manually verified by an Agent and a decision is made.
Cancellations and Refunds
You have the right to withdraw from your Finance agreement up to 15 days following the signing of the credit agreement.
Who is your Lender?
Duologi Limited registered informationRegistered business name: Specialist Lending Limited t/a DuologiAuthorisation & regulation: Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Business registered address: Registered office Oaktree Capital Management Verde, 10 Bressenden Place, London, United Kingdom, SW1E 5DHFinance options are provided by Specialist Lending Limited t/a Duologi who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Registered office: 10 Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5DH, United Kingdom.
Finance available subject to age and status. Terms and conditions apply.
Consumer FAQs https://www.duologi.com/faqs/consumer